The Blended Beauty Co Elite Guard TeaRegular price $18.00
Providing gentle support and stimulation of the lymphatic system through a nourishing blend of herbs.
Add 1 heaped tsp per cup, infuse at least 5 minutes.
Benefits: Detoxifies the gall bladder, liver and other organs. Purifies the blood and helps the body rid itself of excess fluid. Has high levels of vitamins and minerals which strengthen the body. Helps eliminate waste and toxins from cells and controls the flow of bacteria-fighting immune cells throughout your entire body. Keeping your lymphatic system healthy is crucial for detoxification, immunity, and overall health.
Contains: Organic hibiscus, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic echinacea, organic red clover and organic calendula.
Local & Imported ingredients, packed in Australia.
- Organic hibiscus - To control cholesterol levels. To lower blood pressure. To strengthen the immune system and promote healthy skin. For its diuretic properties to improve the function of bladder and bowels. Used to treat constipation. Contains Vitamin A, C, B2. Contains Zinc, iron, phosphorus.
- Organic cinnamon - To lower LDL cholesterol. To reduce bacterial growth. To lower blood glucose levels. As a weight loss stimulant. To improve energy, vitality and circulation. As a digestive tonic.
- Organic ginger - To treat nausea. Aid digestion. As an anti-inflammatory. Is used for conditions such as arthritis and gout. To relieve stomach problems such as flatulence and indigestion. To boost the immune system. To slow the production of triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol in the liver. High in vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E and Folate. High in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc.
- Organic echinacea - To prevent catching colds and to speed recovery from a cold. Contains antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties to help fight infections. To strengthen the immune system by promoting white blood cell production. High in vitamin A, B-complex, E. High in magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium and sodium.
- Organic red clover - Used to improve dry skin problems. A rich source of isoflavones.
- Organic calendula - Contains carotenoids to promote healthy skin. To improve the immune system and cleanse the body of toxins. Particular flavonoids and antioxidants found in calendula may have the potential to prevent abnormal cell development.
Information on these products is not intended as medical advice. Some herbs may not be recommended for people with certain allergies, who are taking certain medications, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your practitioner before taking.