The Blended Beauty Co Complexion Realm TeaRegular price $18.00
The herbal flavour is brightened by with sweet cardamom. Nutrient rich to promote a healthy glow. A nourishing, nutrient rich blend to help clear toxins from the body to promote health on the inside so you glow on the outside! Makes delicious all-day drinking. Caffeine-free.
Add 1 heaped tsp per 200ml, infuse at least 5 minutes.
Contains: Organic burdock root, organic red clover, organic dandelion leaf, organic cardamom, organic calendula petals.
Imported ingredients, packed in Australia.
- Organic burdock root - As a tonic for the liver and lungs. To help the kidneys effectively eliminate impurities from the blood and to assist in the elimination of uric acid. To help control blood sugar levels due to the inulin content of the root. Contains active ingredients that help fight acne. Rich in mineral and essential oils.
- Organic red clover - Used to improve dry skin problems. A rich source of isoflavones.
- Organic dandelion leaf - A liver tonic and treatment. As a good source of dietary fibre. To treat digestive disorders. As a mild laxative to relieve constipation. To increase the flow of bile, aiding the digestion of fats. High in vitamins A, B, C, D High in calcium, potassium, zinc. High in health-promoting compounds including alkaloids, steroids, and triterpenoids.
- Organic cardamom - To promote digestion and treat bloating and flatulence. To help release toxins from your body. To promote good circulation. Contains camphor oil, known to help relieve symptoms of a congested chest and sinuses. To alleviate bad breath.
- Organic calendula petals - Contains carotenoids to promote healthy skin. To improve the immune system and cleanse the body of toxins. Particular flavonoids and antioxidants found in calendula may have the potential to prevent abnormal cell development.
Information on these products is not intended as medical advice. Some herbs may not be recommended for people with certain allergies, who are taking certain medications, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your practitioner before taking.