The Blended Beauty Co Claiming Calm TeaRegular price $18.00
A naturally sweet, floral infusion. Perfect before bedtime. Caffeine free.
Add 1 heaped tsp per cup, infuse at least 5 minutes.
Benefits: To calm the central nervous system and relax the body. To ease insomnia and calm nervousness and anxiety. To soothe the digestive system. Helpful in sedating and calming the nerves.
Local & Imported ingredients, packed in Australia.
Contains: Organic chamomile, organic lemon balm, organic lavender, organic spearmint, organic passionflower.
- Organic chamomile - Calming the central nervous system and relaxing the body. Improving the symptoms of inflammation in the body. Lowering blood sugar.
- Organic lemon balm - To ease digestive disorders. Lemon Balm contains properties that increase the production of bile and gastric juices. To treat insomnia, anxiety, sleep disorders and stress. Lemon Balm contains calmative properties. To improve concentration and mental clarity. To treat tension headaches and fevers. Contains caffeic acid and rosmarinic acid, powerful antioxidants.
- Organic lavender - To relieve stress and calm the mind. Promotes a restful sleep. Helps alleviate headaches. Helps relieve stomach discomfort and bloating.
- Organic spearmint - To treat headaches, nervous strain, fatigue and stress. The menthol helps to soothe and relax the muscles of the stomach and is used to relieve nausea. To aid digestion by stimulating the digestion of proteins. To treat symptoms of hirsutism to help reduce the presence of facial hair in women. Contain high quantities of iron, Vitamin A and is antioxidant rich. Contain menthol, known to lower blood glucose levels.
- Organic passionflower - For its anti-anxiety benefits. Contains bioactive compounds such as passiflorine to aid in relaxing and de-stressing. As a treatment for insomnia. To improve blood circulation.
Information on these products is not intended as medical advice. Some herbs may not be recommended for people with certain allergies, who are taking certain medications, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your practitioner before taking.