La Mav Bio VA5 Wrinkle Smoothing Creme 50MLRegular price $39.95
Supercharged with 5 potent Age-Defence bio-actives, this highly concentrated moisturiser gently relaxes the skin to smooth expression lines and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Its advanced formula stimulates the natural renewal process of the skin to give you a more youthful and radiant complexion.
*88% certified organic ingredients
• Chlorella Vulgaris extract helps in skin restructuring by preserving collagen and elastin fibers
• Paracress Extract (natural alternative to Injectable Face Lift) reduces wrinkles and provides smoother looking skin
• Organic Brown Seaweed (Maritech Reverse) impedes collagen breakdown and protects against UV radiation (decreases redness and increases moisture retention following UV exposure)
• Argan Oil and Acai oil nourish and moisturize, while refilling cellular lipids to increase skin’s resistance to external damage
• Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Anti-ageing active constituents help promote firmness & elasticity
• Hydrates and plumps the skin
• Fights against photo ageing
Directions for use:
Apply 1–2 pumps to clean fingertips. Gently massage to clean face, neck and décolletage until the cream is fully absorbed. For optimum results use following a La Mav Commiphora Serum.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, *Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Aqua, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Glycerin, *Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Sodium Anisate, Acmella Oleracea Extract, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract.