I am so honoured to be on the expert panel again this year. The awards celebrate exceptional products that work in harmony with our bodies, environment and society, which is what Mooi + U Beauty is all about.
You can follow my testing on our instagram and I look forward to hopefully introducing new brands to our collection for the finalists. Last year this is where I discovered Blended Beauty Company.
Here is a little more info on the awards and how it works.
What I love most is when you see this badge on a product - you know all the hard work is done, you know its clean, you know its conscious, we don't only vote on the product it self but also the ethical way it is produced as well as the impact on the environment.
- The Clean + Conscious Awards are run by a team of women who believe that educating people to consume mindfully, at the same time as motivating brands to manufacture responsibly, will affect change on a large scale.
- All finalist products are scientifically-researched by Awards founder, Emily Fletcher, and are verified to be non-toxic, ethical, sustainable and socially responsible.
- Emily Fletcher is a practising Optometrist, mother of two and Editor of website and consumer resource My Non-Toxic Tribe. She has postgraduate qualifications in pharmacology and has studied Advanced Chemistry at university.
- Finalist products are hands-on trialled by a team of Experts (that’s you!) who score each product based on 1. Usability and 2. Social Responsibility. The 3 products with the highest scores are awarded Gold, Silver, & Bronze.
- Our Awards are 100% independent, free of advertising and unaffiliated with any media organisations, brands or corporations, allowing for a fair and transparent judging process.
- Winners to be announced in October.